Southampton – It’s a formidable challenge to educate second homeowners about Estate Management and its many benefits. Proper care of your home can be among the smartest investments and forms of insurance that you can own. Having the right Estate Management team working for you, is not just a convenience, it’s like having another insurance policy which also provides countless benefits – without question, the best way to protect your home and investment.
Unfortunately, many confuse Estate Management with House-Sitting. True Estate Management is not someone who drives by your house or walks through occasionally to see that everything is fine. Although that may be a valuable service, it is not the way to protect a multimillion dollar home.
A high end Estate Management firm should offer comprehensive home and property management services, which includes but are not limited to:
• Accessing your homes many systems for safety and efficiency.
• Ensuring your many vendors are performing to expectations and billing appropriately.
• Being available for you, your family and guests 24/7.
• Emergency response and storm preparation.
• Direct and transparent communications so you are kept up to date and are in the know about everything.
Good Estate Management teams are hard to come by but there isn’t a better way to protect your investment.